Sign up for our newsletter
White Flame Throw
or 4 payments of $122.50 with Afterpay
Size: 130cm x 180cm
Fibre: 100% Argentinian merino wool
Flames loose weave of hand dyed wool make it the perfect cozy companion.
Image credit @thestylyphiles
Contact us for shipping rates to your countryContact us
Why we adore ’em?
White Flame Throw. Modern Bohemian. Cosy. Comforting.
You will love our new White Flame Throw. So incredibly soft and inviting. Perfect gift for yourself or a girlfriend!
A room could be simple and the Flame Throw brings a room to life. Boho done right and provides a soft feminine touch that even hubby or BF won’t mind.
The entire flame range is hand-dyed and handwoven. Made by artisans in Argentina who have a modern mindset and combine that aesthetic with traditional practices and materials which are sourced and produced within the country.
All our throws and cushions are made with love.
Where did the inspo come from?
Closely Knit began almost 2 years ago with chunky knits so the White Flame Throws & Cushions was a completely natural progression.
Texture in the home is everything and it is often missed when we decorate our spaces. A design edge and focal point is needed in any space otherwise a space can look one dimensional and flat.
Throws are style makers and even with a white or neutral pallet. A chunky knit throw can add so much.
How to create texture, personality and interest with throws:
- perfectly imperfect look – chunky knits are playful and love to be messy
- no-fuss look – neatly folded over the back of the couch
- meticulously thrown over the edge
- sizing is not nearly as important as we may think. A chair size throw looks wonderful over the corner of your Queen or King bed
- pop of colour – throws are a great way to work a colour into a room
- textures make a room feel warmer and more grounded, while we tend to associate sleek finishes with a modern look.
Ordering your White Flame Throw
All White Flame Throws are in stock and ready to ship.
Caring for me
The cushions should be spot cleaned. Do not tumble dry. Also refer to our About Us page for information on our materials.