Sign up for our newsletter
Smokey Grey Chunky Knit Throw
Smokey grey chunky knit throws are ready to ship.
- Chair or Single/Double Bed Runner (605mmx1500mm)
- Queen Bed Runner (600mm x 2000mm)
- King/Super King Bed Runner (600mm x 2600mm)
Made from: internationally classed super-fine Merino wool – 18-micron. For information on wool classification refer below.
Shipping: Flat rate $15 Australia Wide. Contact us for international shipping.
Contact us for shipping rates to your countryContact us
Smokey Grey Chunky Knit Throw is so awesome.
Cosy. Comforting. Soft. Cuddly.
There are so many reasons to love a smokey grey pink chunky knit throw. Super soft, warm and above all else so incredibly eye catchingly sexy.
A cloud of oversized stitches.
Ordering your Smokey Grey Chunky Knit Throw
All current stock of our smokey grey chunky knit throw is ready to ship and listed on our website.
Why the type of wool is so important?
Our throws are handmade from 18-micron wool – internationally classed super-fine Merino wool.
A micron is an internationally classed term used to describe the thickness of each strand of wool. The lower the number the finer and softer the wool.
Wool above 20 microns is coarse, can pill and they are not soft to touch. The coarser fibres causes friction, rubbing and pill.
Anyhow who doesn’t love thick soft luscious wool? Textured, tactile and cosy.
All our throws are made with love.
How to style a chunky knit throw?
Fresh, layered room without going to the expense or permanency of a new paintwork or wallpaper design.
I am obsessed with chunky knits! They are pretty fantastic to cuddle up with or simply draped over a couch, bed or chair. Chunky knit throws add personality to a space.
Texture in the home is everything and it is often missed when we decorate our spaces. A design edge and focal point is needed in any space otherwise a space can look one dimensional and flat.
Throws are style makers and even with a white or neutral pallet. A chunky knit throw can add so much.
How to create texture, personality and interest with throws:
- perfectly imperfect look – chunky knits are playful and love to be messy
- no-fuss look – neatly folded over the back of the couch
- meticulously thrown over the edge
- sizing is not nearly as important as we may think. A chair size throw looks wonderful over the corner of your Queen or King bed
- pop of colour – throws are a great way to work a colour into a room
- textures make a room feel warmer and more grounded, while we tend to associate sleek finishes with a modern look.
Caring for me
Refer to our About Us page for care information on our wool.