Sign up for our newsletter
Paperbark Wool Berber Throw
- Large (250 x 150cm) – single, double or queen bed
- Extra Large (300 x 240cm) – queen or king bed
Ethically made in: Morocco
Shipping: Ready to ship. Price includes shipping within Australia. Contact us for international freight.
Contact us for shipping rates to your countryContact us
What we love about the Paperbark Wool Berber Throw.
Tactile. Art. Playful. Handwoven. Celebrate Culture.
How could we not love a Paperbark Wool Berber Throw?
Ethically hand woven on wooden looms support a rich culture and the long tradition of weaving.
Beautifully hand crafted with wool pom pom trim and tassel edges.
Woven with wool they are the perfect layer to add style and warmth to your bed, chair or lounge.
Ordering your Paperbark Wool Berber Throw.
All sizes listed on our website are ready to ship.
Beautifully hand dyed and woven on wooden looms.
Berber Weavers handmade the throws in the Atlas Mountain Region of Morocco. Each is unique and have natural variations in the cotton adding to the authenticity and feel.
Lots of love goes into each throw.
How to style a Moroccan Throw?
Fresh, layered room without going to the expense or permanency of a new paintwork or wallpaper design.
Its hard not to love Moroccan Throws! Handwoven on wooden looms and fantastic to drape over a couch, bed or chair. Moroccan throws add personality to a space.
In spaces can often miss an important element – texture. Any room needs a design edge to avoid a space appearing one dimensional and flat.
Throws are style makers and even with a white or neutral pallet. Paperbark Wool Berber Throw
How to create texture, personality and interest with throws:
- perfectly imperfect look – Moroccan Throws are playful and love to be messy
- no-fuss look – neatly folded over the back of the couch
- meticulously thrown over the edge
- sizing is not nearly as important as we may think. A chair size throw looks wonderful over the corner of your Queen or King bed
- pop of colour – throws are a great way to work a colour into a room
- add warmth and ground a modern space.
Caring for me
Refer to our About Us page for care information.