Whether it be a gender neutral nursery or not – planning your nursery can be overwhelming to say the least – but don’t stress we’ve got your back.
Here are 5 tips:
1) Focus on the essentials – you can always add items once you have a better idea of your little person’s personality.
2) Think about your layout – keep the floor space as clear as possible for easy access.
3) Colour palette – light and bright will be uplifting on those tougher days. Neutral is great if you are planning a gender surprise.
4) Use removable features where you can You can get amazing removable wallpapers and decals that will create impact without the commitment.
5) Invest in the items that will last – the drawers for example will be able to grow with your bub, the bassinet however, will have a limited lifespan.