The classic Lorena Canals world map rug has been renewed with a vintage look in the new Vintage Map with continents and oceans identified, in soft natural vintage colours. For floor and wall!
- 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes - complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash (capacity 8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colours may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.