Size: 120 x 130
Material: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton | Free from toxic dyes
Care: Machine washable
The silhouette Cotton Flower washable rug is the best tribute that Lorena Canals could make to this material, which one she has been working for more than 20 years. Thanks to its versatility, its softness and the different textures, this rug transport us to the endless cotton fields.
This natural cotton rug is cool in summer and warm in winter, so it is the perfect accessory for any season of the year. Made of natural cotton, every rug has used artisanal techniques one by one, for this reason there are not two equals rugs.
- complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colours may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fibre produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.